Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Twitter on the go!

Posted by makcik rehan KJB at 4:52 AM
Assalamualaikum WBT



I'm cutting off my Facebooking time, so that i can spend more time with kids, do house works, fetching Aisyah from school on time and prepare delicious homemade dishes when husband is back from office (yangni paling poyo haha). I've just realized that i actually have too many other OFFLINE things to do. (baru sedor diri, ceh!) Twitter helps me connects with virtual world without spending too much time in front of the computer. So, it's time for me to utilize my 'tablet masuk air' and train my jejari dompot to get used to touch screen mobile gadget. If you have Twitter account, do follow me. If you don't, please create one then follow me :p

2 comments:

mama iris on February 28, 2012 at 11:56 AM said...

tapi timing akak berkicau ngan aku berkicau seringkali tak sama kan?kdg2 aku nak reply kat tweetmu tapi udah 4 jam yg lalu so mcm aku tak nak lah nampak aku nih sangkak sgt kannn...hahahhaa.....walopoonn..

*SiRibenMerah on March 1, 2012 at 11:19 AM said...

tak minat tweet tweet neh.. FB pon da slow down da.. hehehe...

ShareThis